The winner will be announced after 3:00 pm on Friday, Feb. 24. Good luck!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. This giveaway, hosted by the Ozark Chamber of Commerce, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
1. Eligibility: This campaign is open only to those who comment “#BeOzark” on the Ozark Chamber’s Facebook post announcing the giveaway. Employees of the Ozark Chamber of Commerce and immediate family members of Ozark Chamber employees are not eligible to participate. The giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 3:00 pm CST on Friday, Feb. 17, 2017 and ending 3:00 pm CST on Friday, Feb. 24, 2017. All online entries must be received by 3:00 pm CST on Friday, Feb. 24, 2017.
3. Prizes: The winner will receive a gift certificate worth $25 in $BeOzarkBuck$, the Ozark Chamber’s community cash program. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Ozark Chamber of Commerce. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Ozark Chamber to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
4. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Ozark Chamber of Commerce. The winner will be notified by private Facebook message and through a post on the Ozark Chamber of Commerce Facebook page announcing the winner within five (5) days following selection of the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
6. Terms & Conditions: The Ozark Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Ozark Chamber’s control corrupt or affect the proper conduct of the Campaign. The Ozark Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or violates these Terms & Conditions.
7. Sponsor: The sponsor of the campaign is the Ozark Chamber of Commerce (1471 W. South St, Ozark, MO 65721).